"Think to Win" teaches you how to analyze your driving, pinpoint specific problems areas and remove the obstacles
that keep you from winning.
Author, racer and "Circle Track" magazine editor Don Alexander helps you develop powerful mental skills like visualization,
anticipation, concentration, and setting priorities. These skills add speed and drop lap times, but can be difficult to
master without the right guidance.
"Think to Win" brings new insight to basic but demanding driving activities like accelerating, turning, and braking.
Learn how to manage weight transfer, save tenths of seconds in qualifying, take segment times in a corner to identify and
correct mistakes, even how to communicate with your crew to fix handling problems.
More Library Books
- BMW 3-Series Service Manual by Robert Bentley Publishers. Service manual
for 1984-1990, 318i, 325, 325e, 325es, 325i, 325is, 325i Convertible.
- BMW 5-Series Service Manual by Robert Bentley Publishers. Service manual
for 1982-1988 BMW 528e, 533i, 535i, 535is.
- BMW Enthusiast's Companion by BMW CCA Members. A summary of driving,
performance, service, and tech tips from the BMW CCA Roundel.
- Bosch Fuel Injection and Engine Management: How to Understand, Service, and Modify
by Charles O. Probst, SAE. The authoritative manual on Bosch Fuel injection.
- Sports Car and Competition Driving by Paul Frere. What separated
Frere's book from other driving texts is his unique blend of theory and practice, based on a career as racer and trained
- The Technique of Motor Racing by Pierro Taruffi. Trained as both a
racing driver and an industrial engineer, Taruffi provides a unique perspective on the art and science of motor racing.