Paul Frere - le Mans winner, Grand Prix driver, and Road and Track magazine's European editor - has prepared a new edition
of his classic.
First published in 1963, this book established itself as a standard reference on driving. What separated Frere's book from
other driving texts is his unique blend of theory and practice, based on a career as racer and trained engineer: Memorable
observations on how to go faster combined with sophisticated discussions of the physics that govern a car.
More Library Books
- BMW 3-Series Service Manual by Robert Bentley Publishers. Service manual
for 1984-1990, 318i, 325, 325e, 325es, 325i, 325is, 325i Convertible.
- BMW 5-Series Service Manual by Robert Bentley Publishers. Service manual
for 1982-1988 BMW 528e, 533i, 535i, 535is.
- BMW Enthusiast's Companion by BMW CCA Members. A summary of driving,
performance, service, and tech tips from the BMW CCA Roundel.
- Bosch Fuel Injection and Engine Management: How to Understand, Service, and Modify
by Charles O. Probst, SAE. The authoritative manual on Bosch Fuel injection.
- The Technique of Motor Racing by Pierro Taruffi. Trained as both a
racing driver and an industrial engineer, Taruffi provides a unique perspective on the art and science of motor racing.