Bosch Fuel Injection and Engine Management: How to Understand, Service, and Modify is the authoritative manual on
Bosch Fuel injection.
This is the only book that fully explains all aspects of Bosch systems: L-Jetronic, LH-Jetronic, Motronic, LH-Motronic,
D-Jetronic, K-Jetronic, KE-Jetronic, and KE Motronic. You will find specific information on the newest KE-Motronic and LH-Motronic
Author Charles Probst has worked directly with fuel injection engineers, trainers, and technicians from Bosch, Porsche,
BMW, MB, VW, Audi, and other manufacturers to produce technician training material. Now his complete service and maintenance
procedures, with expert advice and troubleshooting tips, are available to you.
Probst clarifies advantages and operating principles of each Bosch system and explains how they work. He also gives you
high performance tuning secrets that really work for street and racing applications, and tells you why some tricks, like
"fooling" the computer, don't.
- Theory: How each system works.
- How to troubleshoot problems and service each system
- What tools and equipment are needed
- How engine idle speed is controlled and can be adjusted
- How to adjust air-fuel mixture
- How engine management systems adjust timing for gasoline octane and turbo boost
- Racing and high performance modifications
More Library Books
- BMW 3-Series Service Manual by Robert Bentley Publishers. Service manual
for 1984-1990, 318i, 325, 325e, 325es, 325i, 325is, 325i Convertible.
- BMW 5-Series Service Manual by Robert Bentley Publishers. Service manual
for 1982-1988 BMW 528e, 533i, 535i, 535is.
- BMW Enthusiast's Companion by BMW CCA Members. A summary of driving,
performance, service, and tech tips from the BMW CCA Roundel.
- Sports Car and Competition Driving by Paul Frere. What separated
Frere's book from other driving texts is his unique blend of theory and practice, based on a career as racer and trained
- The Technique of Motor Racing by Pierro Taruffi. Trained as both a
racing driver and an industrial engineer, Taruffi provides a unique perspective on the art and science of motor racing.
- Think to Win by Don Alexander. This book teaches you how to analyze your driving,
pinpoint specific problem areas and remove the obstacles that keep you from winning.