For more than 25 years, informed BMW owners have relied upon the Roundel to make their "Ultimate Driving Machines"
more ultimate. Now a selection of articles on driving, performance, service, and tech tips have been collected in a single
No matter what BMW you drive or desire, this book will serve as a valuable maintenance guide, performance handbook and technical
reference source, to help you understand and care for your BMW. BMW owners and CCA members provide specific information
for your BMW:
- Valuable insights and technical information ranging from basic service tips to advanced driving theory
- Inside secrets on maintaining and preserving your BMW, from properly washing and waxing your car, to how to reset the
service indicator lights
- Driving techniques ranging from basic car control to choosing apexes on the track
- Discover whether your car oversteers or understeers, and how weight transfer affects traction and vehicle performance
- Learn the difference between torque and horse-power, and how to select the right tires for your BMW
- Find out which performance modifications work, which ones don't and why
More Library Books
- BMW 3-Series Service Manual by Robert Bentley Publishers. Service manual
for 1984-1990, 318i, 325, 325e, 325es, 325i, 325is, 325i Convertible.
- BMW 5-Series Service Manual by Robert Bentley Publishers. Service manual
for 1982-1988 BMW 528e, 533i, 535i, 535is.
- Bosch Fuel Injection and Engine Management: How to Understand, Service, and Modify
by Charles O. Probst, SAE. The authoritative manual on Bosch Fuel injection.
- Sports Car and Competition Driving by Paul Frere. What separated
Frere's book from other driving texts is his unique blend of theory and practice, based on a career as racer and trained
- The Technique of Motor Racing by Pierro Taruffi. Trained as both a
racing driver and an industrial engineer, Taruffi provides a unique perspective on the art and science of motor racing.
- Think to Win by Don Alexander. This book teaches you how to analyze your driving,
pinpoint specific problem areas and remove the obstacles that keep you from winning.